WALKER HOUSE WEST LODGING
318 High Street
Two Apartment-Style Units (Rooms 14 and 15)
Room 14 – Stay tuned for details!
Room 15 – Available Now.
More photos coming soon!
*$159 for 2. – 1 Queen Bed. Foyer, bedroom, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom. Maximum occupancy 4 ($20/night extra for guests 3 and 4). Contact us to find out if we have any Spring specials.
You park your vehicle in the building’s off-street private driveway, and then enter the building through the street-level locked door for lodgers. You have to climb a bit, 19 stairs, and your home away from home is right in front of you. Unlock the door, and step into the small foyer, where you can leave your keys on the table and hang your clothes in the closet. It’s relaxing time…take off your shoes (it’s all carpeted), and try the Queen bed or sofa while you munch on some homemade gourmet cookies and enjoy a hot cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
Design of lodging unit according to scale. Stay tuned for details and photos!
Food. We’re trying hard to make the food thing work. When Kathy and I travelled with our two kids, we often paid more for meals at restaurants than we did for rooms at motels. Of course, we hope you will enjoy some of your meals at Mineral Point’s award-winning restaurants, including the Walker House (Menu). However, if you want to eat home-cooked food, you may want to take advantage of what we’re providing:
- -Free full, hot breakfast (22 item Menu) at the Walker House 8am-9am every morning you’re lodging with us.
- -Stocked pantry with non-perishables, including oils and seasonings.
- -Appliances, pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and glasses to do your own cooking.
- -Take-out and free delivery from the Walker House Menu (special menu coming soon).
- -Catered meal (at the Walker House or at your lodging unit ) for yourself and friends from the full Walker House Menu—Requires 24-hour reservation.
We’re happy you’re staying with us. Please tell us how we can make your stay more enjoyable.