TO BOOK A GATHERING OR EVENT
PLEASE CALL 608.553.0728 OR SEND AN EMAIL.
Weddings, Class Reunions, Receptions, Family Reunions, Rehearsal Dinners, Anniversaries, Graduation Parties, Birthdays, Confirmations, Tourist Groups, Bridal Brunches, Bus Tours, Memorial Services, Book Discussions, Bridal Shower Brunches, Fundraisers, Holiday Parties, Business Picnics, Funerals, Girls’ Night Out, and many, many more. When Mineral Pointers gather to celebrate with friends and family over great good, they choose the Walker House.
Why the Walker House for your next gathering/event?
- A World Treasure. It’s one of the world’s treasures with its 200 years of history, 2-foot thick stone walls, original miners’ caves, million dollar modern kitchen, and more. You are bringing your group into a part of history.
- Special Venues. The special venues for your gathering vary from intimate miners’ caves and cozy Pub with its own woodburning fireplace to formal spaces like banquet room, main dining room, or main gallery. You can even gather in the outside flower garden.
- 2-500. The House has tables, chairs, and dining ware to accommodate 2-500 people.
- Flexible Spaces. The gathering spaces are flexible. Move the tables and chairs to suit your group. You can even remove art from the walls and hang family pictures or mementos to make the space your own.
- Extensive Menu. The food menu is extensive, inventive, and inexpensive–you may pay only half of what you would pay elsewhere. See Menu.
- No Room Charges. No room charges for the first 3 hours when you eat at the Walker House.
- Privacy. The House separates your event from other traffic to assure your privacy. Enjoy each other’s company for as long as you wish–no one will hurry you.
- Lodging. Your out-of-town guests can stay in one of the inn’s 10 beautiful rooms. See Lodging.
- Full Service Bar. The House carries 20 beers, 12 wines, spirits to mix hundreds of drinks, champagne, NA beers and champagne, 5 fruit juices, and 8 sodas. See complete list at end of Menu.
- TLC And Surprises. The owners Dan and Kathy–and others like them–serve you because they love to fuss over you and to prepare little surprises for you. Sh-h-h-h, it’s a secret.
Interested? Why don’t you come over and chat?
It’s free, and besides we’d love to meet you.
CALL 608.553.0728 OR SEND AN EMAIL.